Get your child physically and mentally fit!
Priority Registration: Feb. 1st-16th (for currently enrolled preschoolers) Public Registration: February 19th
No other Preschool offers a 5,000 sq foot Gym, Academics & Gymnastic instruction! Small class sizes, caring instructors and exclusive student benefits also set us apart!
Early enrollment is encouraged, spaces fill quickly! Children must be 3 or 4 (depending on class) by September 1st and fully potty trained to be eligible for our programs.
- Our specially designed preschool program is rooted in the belief that learning through doing is fundamental for young children and movement is essential to learning.
- Movement helps children develop, not only physically but emotionally and socially too. Our Gymbug gym class ensures they stretch to their full physical potential while art & music will allow for creative expression. Handwriting Without Tears and centers reinforce fine motor skills and subjects of learning.
2017-2018 Program Options:
3-year-old program: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
4-year-old program: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
An Example of Your Preschoolers Day:
- 8:30-9:10 am: Drop off & Playtime, Instructional gym class
- 9:10-10:30 am: Calendar Time, Lessons & Bathroom breaks
- 10:30-11:00 am: Snack-time (parent provides)
- 11:00-12:00 pm: Art & Music, Stories, centers & free play, dismissal
Fees & Tuition
Download Preschool Application Form
- Application fee must accompany forms to secure placement.
- Tuition payments are due on the first business day of each month.
- An annual registration fee (required to be kept current for all students) is due with first tuition payment.
*Annual & application fees are non-refundable & non transferable. If a student is unable to finish the school year for any reason, 30 days written notice must be given. Otherwise all tuition is forfeited.
Special Preschool Benefits
Free Rolly Pollies t-shirt!
10% off gym classes!