Get your child physically and mentally fit!
First Day of School – September 4th
No other Preschool offers a 5,000 sq foot Gym, Academics & Gymnastic instruction! Small class sizes, caring instructors and exclusive student benefits also set us apart!
Early enrollment is encouraged, spaces fill quickly! Children must be 3 or 4 (depending on class) by September 1st and fully potty trained to be eligible for our programs.
- Our specially designed preschool play based program is rooted in the belief that learning through doing is fundamental for young children and movement is essential to learning.
- Movement helps children develop, not only physically but emotionally and socially too. Our Gymbug gym class ensures they stretch to their full physical potential while art & music will allow for creative expression. ABC’s and 123’s will get us ready for school and sensory play and centers will reinforce fine motor skills and subjects of learning.
2018-2019 Program Options:
3-year-old program: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
4-year-old program: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 AM–12:00 PM
An Example of Your Preschoolers Day:
- 8:30-9:15 am: Drop off & Instructional gym class, Free Play
- 9:15-10:45 am: Bathroom breaks, Calendar Time, Learning Centers
- 10:45-11:15 am: Snack-time (parent provides)
- 11:15-11:45 am: Art/Music, Stories, sensory play & centers (alt. days)
- 11:45-12:00 pm: Free Play, dismissal
Fees & Tuition
Download Preschool Application Form
- Application fee must accompany forms to secure placement.
- Tuition payments are due on the first business day of each month.
- An annual registration fee (required to be kept current for all students) is due with first tuition payment.
*Annual & application fees are non-refundable & non transferable. If a student is unable to finish the school year for any reason, 30 days written notice must be given. Otherwise all tuition is forfeited.
Special Preschool Benefits
Free Rolly Pollies t-shirt!
10% off gym classes!